New or like new items are needed for the Children’s Christmas Bazaar from 9 a.m. to noon Dec. 7 at Trinity on the Hill Espiscopal Church. The success of the event relies on the community.
Donations running below average this year. Some suggested items to donate are:
• CDs and DVDs
• Unopened lotions, perfume, soap, bubble bath
• Dolls, stuffed animals, action figures, baby toys
• Books, Journals, stationery
• Games, cards, puzzles, craft kits
• Mugs, teacups, coffee cups, knick knacks
• Belts, neckties, wallets, handkerchiefs, gadgets, key chains (especially gifts for men)
• Ornaments and Christmas decorations
• Scarves, handkerchiefs, slippers, gloves, mittens, hats
• Kitchen items: Trivits, dish towels, cookbooks
• Stationary, figurines, photo frames
• Small items that fit into a lunch bag
Items may be dropped off at the south entrance to Trinity on the Hill (across from the hospital), using the entrance off 39th street. A collection box is available inside the door.