At the gas station, the customer tried to squeeze a few more drops into his tank and in doing so, some gas spurted out onto the pavement. And a little onto his pants.
He screwed the gas cap back on, patted down his pants, and then demonstrated why there should be a test given to people before letting them vote. He lit up a cigarette.
I readied my cell phone for video mode. You know, just in case the police asked about the ball of fire running down the road. Either that, or to make a few bucks by selling the video to CNN.
Yeah, you guessed it. I’m talking once more about the epidemic of stupid in this country.