The Los Alamos School Board is having its monthly board meeting Tuesday, Jan. 13 at the district offices of the the Los Alamos Public Schools, Suite V, 2101 Trinity Drive. The meeting starts at 5 p.m.
Board presentations will include:
• Recipients of Piñon Recognition certificates
• LEGO League Award winners
• Los Alamos Public Schools nominated as top place to work
• Nominees for the New Mexico School Board Student Achievement Awards
• Review of school board candidates
• Recognition of former LAPS employees Janice Carroll and Terry Izraelevitz as published authors.
Agenda items to be discussed include:
• Superintendent search update
• Aspen Construction report
• Discussion of improvements to the facade of the Los Alamos Canyon Complex
• Discussion of starting the 2015-16 Budget Process
Before the public portion of the meeting, the board also plans to go into executive session to discuss impending legal action.