- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Los Alamos Cooperative Market is hosting its first wine and food pairing class on Saturday in the Co-op’s Café.
There will be two 75 minute classes; at 1:30 p.m. and at 3 p.m.
Vivác Winery’s Marketing and Publicity Director Michele A. Padberg, a certified executive sommelier, will teach the basics of wine and food pairing in a relaxed setting so attendees can feel free to explore different taste sensations.
Experience five different Vivác wines, all using New Mexico grapes, paired to local, regional and international cheese, beef and dark chocolate.
Learn what to look for when pairing wine and food and how to describe the flavor sensations.
Go to vivacwinery.com for more information.
The Vivác wine and Co-op food pairings will be:
• Sauvignon Blanc & Tucumcari Gouda cheese (Tucumcari)
• Sangiovese & Old Style Sausage Co.’s Apple & Chicken sausage (Louisville, CO)
• Refosco & St. Clemens Blue Cheese (Denmark)
• Cabernet & Sweet Grass Co-op NY strip steak (Soaring Eagle Ranch—Los Ojos, NM)
• Diavolo & Endangered Species dark chocolate (Indianapolis, IN)
Registration is required and this event is expected to sell-out.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.