1. “Green Lantern” weekend gross,
2. “Super 8,” weekend gross,
3. “Mr. Popper’s Penguins,” weekend gross, $18.4 million
4. “X-Men: First Class,” $11.3 million
5. “The Hangover Part II,” weekend gross, $10 million
6. “Kung Fu Panda 2,” weekend gross,
7. “Bridesmaids,” weekend gross,
8. “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” weekend gross, $6.6 million
9. “Midnight in Paris,” weekend gross, $4.8 million
10. “Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer,” weekend gross, $2.1 million
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
The Los Alamos Monitor | email@example.com | 505-662-4185 256 DP Road, Los Alamos, NM 87544 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday