- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Los Alamos Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at Zia Credit Union Tuesday morning. Employees waited in the parking lot as an LAFD crew checked out the building. Deputy Chief Justin Grider said there was a tripped smoke detector in the break room with the probable cause of burned food. Grider said there was no damage and the employees were allowed back in the office by 8:15 a.m.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.