- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Los Alamos Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at Zia Credit Union Tuesday morning. Employees waited in the parking lot as an LAFD crew checked out the building. Deputy Chief Justin Grider said there was a tripped smoke detector in the break room with the probable cause of burned food. Grider said there was no damage and the employees were allowed back in the office by 8:15 a.m.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.