- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The League of Women Voters has been receiving phone calls asking questions about voting. Here are a few answers, with help from Gloria Maestas in the County Clerk’s office:
• When sending an absentee ballot, be sure to sign the outer envelope. You are permitted to fold the ballot in thirds (like a business letter) before putting it in the mailing envelope.
• Absentee ballots require $1 postage.
• You MAY NOT hand-deliver an absentee ballot to the White Rock Fire Station. You MAY hand-deliver an absentee ballot to the County Clerk’s office at Suite D, 2451 Central Ave., the portable building farthest to the west in the old Municipal Building parking lot.
• If you requested an absentee ballot, you must use that ballot to vote.
• Absentee ballots need to be returned to the County Clerk’s Office no later than 7 p.m. on Election Day.
• In-person absentee voting continues at the County Clerk’s office 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 1.
• Early voting continues at the White Rock Fire Station, 129 SR 4, from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. through Saturday, Nov. 1.
Los Alamos League of Women Voters
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.