- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Financial Sustainability/Economic Vitality
• Promote a strong and diverse economic base through support of the current business base, recruiting additional businesses and encouraging new business growth.
• Collaborate with Los Alamos National Laboratory as the area’s number one employer, and support associated spinoff businesses.
• Significantly improve the quantity and quality of retail and tourism business.
•Revitalize and eliminate blight in the downtown areas of Los Alamos and White Rock.
•Manage commercial growth while foll owing an updated, concise, and consistent comprehensive plan.
Quality of Life
•Support the objective of Los Alamos Pu blic Schools of ranking in the top 100 public schools in the nation.
• Support the development of quality primary, secondary, career and life-long educational institutions.
Quality Cultural and Recreational Amenities
• Market and brand Los Alamos as a scenic destination featuring recreation, science and history.
• Implement a comprehensive recreational and cultural plan that includes a range of amenities that support all segments of the Los Alamos community
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.