- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Like or dislike the federal sttimulas plan, it is reality.
So here are some facts from Senators Jeff Bingaman and Tom Udall and you can be the judge which programs will create jobs.
Here is list of the categories and levels of funding New Mexico stands to receive under the Senate’s version of the recovery package.
• $19.7 million through the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to address the backlog of drinking water infrastructure needs
• $19.5 million through the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to address the backlog of clean water infrastructure needs
• $245.7 million in Highway Funding to be used on activities eligible under the Federal-aid Highway Program’s Surface Transportation Program and could also include rail and port infrastructure activities at the discretion of the states
• $34.9 million in Transit Formula Funding for investments in mass transit
• $9.4 million through the Public Housing Capital Fund to enable local public housing agencies to address a national $32 billion backlog in capital needs – especially those improving energy efficiency in aging developments – in this critical element of the nation’s affordable housing infrastructure
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.