- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Business owners who want to learn more about doing business with LANL or other government agencies are encouraged to attend the Northern New Mexico Resource Fair from 8-11 a.m. Dec. 5 at the Ohkay Owingeh Convention Center, north of Española.
At the resource fair, attendees can
• get up-to-date information on how to register their business with various state government agencies
• learn how to become more successful in bidding for contracts from LANL and other government agencies
• learn how to certify their business as a small business
• connect with available business resources
• network with other businesses
• learn about the WorkKeys skills assessment program.
“This resource fair is designed to give businesses more knowledge about procurement processes and upcoming opportunities from LANL, LANL subcontractors, the state of New Mexico, local governments and other large organizations in need of goods and services in 2013,” said Kathy Keith, executive director of the Regional Development Corporation. “We encourage local businesses to come and learn about available resources.”
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.