- Special Sections
- Public Notices
1) Reconstruct/restore the Municipal Building.
2) Downsize and re-design the JPJ as an adjunct to a restored Municipal Building.
3) Restore our reservoirs.
Airport Basin is one of those monster projects you do when you don’t need to be doing anything else. So, for quite a while, other projects will have to wait. When at least two of the three listed above are done and paid for, then we can add a new project to the list.
Political and Economic Independence.
Establish County Office of Business and Economics.
1) Promote and support ALL local businesses – trade, craft, art, professional, retail, manfacture, store-front and home-based (this has a rather long To-Do list)
2) Entice and encourage innovative entrepreneurial investment/start-up, particularly in secondary industry activity, which businesses will provide product/service beyond the County line.
3) Establish joint project with Lab to find other uses for the buildings they currently lease in town.
4) Work with Lab to allow access to Pajarito Road for all County residents.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.