- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Here are other actions taken by Los Alamos County Council Tuesday:
• County Council proclaimed Oct. 3-9 “Fire Prevention Week” during the regular council meeting Tuesday night.
• Councilors approved updating the travel policy, with Councilor Vincent Chiravalle opposed.
Changes to the out-dated policy include:
• increasing reimbursement
• clarifying how mileage reimbursements is calculated
• reorganizing the policy’s structure
• changing the title of the policy from “Travel and Expenses Rules and Regulations” to “Travel Policy.”
• Council approved the allocation of Progress through Partnering funding for FY 2011:
• $1.1 million for the North Central Regional Transit District was appropriated
• an additional $440,000 of which $150,000 will be used for continued funding of the Española Basin Regional Planning Issues Forum
• up to $150,000 for matching funds for the Regional Coalition of LANL communities
• up to $250,000 for matching funds for additional REDI phases and project implementation.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.