- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Monday – Labor Management Relations Board – 12:30 p.m., Nambé Room, Fuller Lodge. On the agenda: discussion and possible action on the appointment of the third representative for the remainder of the term.
• Tuesday – Personnel Board – 11:30 a.m., Nambé Room, Fuller Lodge. On the agenda: proposed personnel rule revisions and a discussion on attrition rates.
• Tuesday – School Board – 6:30 p.m., Los Alamos High School Speech Theater. On the agenda: a discussion of the superintendent search to replace retiring superintendent Jim Anderson.
• Tuesday– County Council – 7 p.m., Council Chambers, 475 20th St. On the agenda: a briefing from LANL deputy director Jan van Prooyen, a briefing on changes to the procurement code and a discussion of how the county may engage with other entities regarding a shared vision of the community and its principal employers.
• Thursday – School Board – 6 p.m., Mountain School. On the agenda: superintendent search, Trinity development project, site visits, property management.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.