- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Kim Gabaldon’s other duties and accomplishments in the past year include:
• Streamlining the client intake processes by reducing the application to a double-sided page, posting it on the County website and providing e-copies to providers.
• Developing closer working relationships with Los Alamos Medical Center affiliated providers and behavioral health providers.
• Assisting clients with accessing either Medicaid or the New Mexico health insurance exchange.
• Coordinating the Los Alamos Community Health Council (LACHC), including applying for and receiving a $5,000 Health Council Grant from DOH and hosting monthly LACHC leadership meetings.
• Supporting LACHC subcommittees, ‘Older Adult Services Network’ and ‘Basic Needs,’ and implementing a third on ‘Suicide Awareness & Prevention’ in May 2013.
• Issue an RFP for early intervention for at-risk elementary school youth and families and for home-based services for older and frail adults.
• Overseeing several provider contracts and Memorandums of Understanding.
• Serving on the DWI Planning Council Board, co-chairing the State’s ‘local collaborative 1’ meetings with Rio Arriba and Santa Fe Counties and participating on the Community Health Care Roundtable (CHCR).
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.