- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Los Alamos Medical Center reported the following births:
• July 14: A girl, Laine Genevieve Gauss, born to Casey and Adam Gauss
• July 16: A boy, Okn’E Oyegee Vigil, born to Noelle and Agoyo Vigil
• July 17: A boy, James Russell Aldaz, born to Yoshabelle and James Aldaz
• July 19: A girl, Natalie Sue Whitehead, born to Samantha and Jared Whitehead
• July 20: A boy, Andrew Eddie Archuleta, born to Amy and Alex Archuleta
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.