- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Los Alamos Monitor has the inside scoop on what locals are reading. Otowi Station issued a current list of popular books for Los Alamos readers.
1. “109 E. Palace,” Jennet Conant
2. “Los Alamos Trails,” Craig Martin*
3. “Hamlet,” William Shakesspeare
4. “New Mexico Atlas and Gazetteer,” Delorme
5. “Survival Under Atomic Attack,” U.S. Government
6. “The Green Glass Sea,” Ellen Klages
7. “Wise Hombre Quizzes for Westerners,” Lannon Mintz
8. “Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction,”
9. “State of Wonder,” Ann Patchett
10. “Caleb’s Crossing,” Geraldine Brooks
* Denotes local or regional author
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.