- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Los Alamos Monitor has the inside scoop on what locals are reading. Otowi Station issued a current list of popular books for Los Alamos readers.
1. “Inferno,” Dante
2. “Ishmael,” Daniel Quinn
3. “Curious George Visits the Library,” H.A. Rey and Margaret Rey
4. “109 East Palace,” Jennet Conant
5. “Frog and Toad are Friends,” Arnold Lobel
6. “Clifford the Big Red Dog,” Norman Bridwell
7. “Flat Stanley,” Jeff Brown
8. “Bridge to Terabithia,” Katherine Paterson and Donna Diamond
9. “Wonder,” R.J. Palacio
10. “Hi! Fly Guy,” Tedd Arnold
* Denotes local or regional author
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.