- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Los Alamos Monitor has the inside scoop on what locals are reading. Otowi Station issued a current list of popular books for Los Alamos readers.
1. “Steps of Courage: My Parents’ Journey from Nazi Germany to America,” Betting Hoerlin
2. “Los Alamos: Beginning of an Era,” LANL*
3. “Tales of Los Alamos,” Bernice Brode
4. “Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction”
5. “Catching Fire,” Suzanne Collins
6. “Fifty Shades of Grey,” E.L. James
7. “Wonder,” R.J. Palacio
8. “Crow,” Barbara Wright*
9. “The English Patient,” Michael Ondaatje
10. “Los Alamos Trails,” Craig Martin*
* Denotes local or regional author
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.