- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Los Alamos Monitor has the inside scoop on what locals are reading. Otowi Station issued a current list of popular books for Los Alamos readers.
1. “The Hunger Games,” Suzanne Collins
2. “The Grapes of Wrath,” John Steinbeck
3. “Frankenstein,” Mary Shelley
4. “Wonder,” R.J. Palacio
5. “Catching Fire,” Suzanne Collins
6. “Mockingjay,” Suzanne Collins
7. “Los Alamos: Beginning of an Era,” LANL*
8. “Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking,” Susan Cain
9. “The Making of the Atomic Bomb,”
10. “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” Stieg Larsson
* Denotes local or regional author
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.