- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Los Alamos Monitor has the inside scoop on what locals are reading. Otowi Station issued a current list of popular books for Los Alamos readers.
1. “Mal and Chad: Food Fight!”
2. “People Code,” Taylor Hartman
3. “Awakening,” Kate Chopin
4. “Balzac and the LIttle Chinese,” Sijie Dai
5. “Making of the Atomic Bomb,”
6. “Hunger Games,” Suzanne Collins
7. “Single Shard,” Linda Sue Park
8. “Sound of Waves,” Yukio Mishima
9. “Inside Box 1663,” Eleanor Jette
10. “Los Alamos and the Development of the Atomic Bomb,” Robert Seidel
* Denotes local or regional author
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.