- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Los Alamos Monitor has the inside scoop on what locals are reading. Otowi Station issued a current list of popular books for Los Alamos readers.
1. “Mal and Chad: Food Fight!”
2. “Lost in the Shuffle: the Codependent Reality,” Robert Subby
3. “Mal and Chad: the Biggest, Bestest Time Ever!” Stephen McCranie*
4. ““The Making of the Atomic Bomb,”
5. “Four Quartets,” T.S. Eliot
6. “Annotations to T.S. Eliot’s Four Quartets,” Ethel Grene
7. “Death Comes to Pemberley,” P. D. James
8. “The Paris Wife,” Paula McLain
9. “Baking Cakes in Kigali,” Gaile Parkin
10. “The Hunger Games,” Suzanne Collins
* Denotes local or regional author
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.