- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Monitor has the inside scoop on what locals are reading. Otowi Station issued a current list of popular books for Los Alamos readers.
1. “The Bicycle Diaries,” David Byrne
2. “The Widow’s Revenge,” James D. Doss
3. “American Prometheus,” Kai Bird and Martin Sherwin
4. “The Making of the Atomic Bomb,” Richard Rhodes
5. “Inside Box 1663,” Eleanor Jette
6. “No Wonder They Call It the Real Presence: Lives Changed by Christ in Eucharistic Adoration,” David Pearson
7. “Native American Night Before Christmas,” Gary Robinson
8. “New Mexico’s Tasty Traditions: Folksy Stories, Recipes and Photos,” Sharon Niederman
9. “The Alchemist,”
10. “Three Cups of Tea,” Greg Mortenson
* Local author
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.