- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Los Alamos High School presents “Little Women” based on the novel by Louisa May Alcott. 7 p.m.
• Authors Speak Series with David Grant Noble, author of “In the Places of the Spirits,” 7 p.m., Mesa Public Library Upstairs Rotunda.
• Community Blood Drive. 7 p.m., First Baptist Church, 2200 Diamond Drive.
• Book Fair at the LAMC Auxiliary. 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., in the Doctor’s Lobby Area. For more information call Betty Myers, 662-4669.
• Los Alamos Tuff Riders Mountain Bike Club rides every Tuesday and Thursday leaving at 5:30 p.m. at the Sullivan Field parking lot. Go to tuffriders.losalamos.com.
• The Boy Scouts of America annual “Fire-Up for Scouting” Cub Scout registration event at fire stations; 6:30 to 8 p.m., Fire Station No. 5, on 4401 Diamond Drive, across from the golf course in Los Alamos. Parents can sign up boys at either the Los Alamos or White Rock events. Please bring a checkbook for payment of annual dues.
• Guitar program with Michael Chapdelaine. 7:30 p.m. at Fuller Lodge. Tickets are $15 and LAAC members $10 at CB Fox and at the door. For more information, visit michaelchapdelaine.com.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.