- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Bandelier National Monument invites the public to submit photos or artwork in a contest to create the 2014 Bandelier Annual Pass.
The contest winner will have his/her photograph adorn the 2014 Bandelier Annual Pass and win an America the Beautiful Annual Pass, which covers entrance fees or standard amenity fees at sites managed by U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management and Reclamation.
• Photos or artwork must be submitted in high quality digital format as a .jpeg, .tiff or bitmap file. They must be 300 dpi and 3MB or less.
• The design will be placed on a 4”x2” plastic card.
• Submit to BandPassContest@gmail.com or on a CD, which you can drop off at the Visitor Center, or mail to Fee Collection Supervisor, Bandelier National Monument, 15 Entrance Road, Los Alamos, NM 87544.
• Entries must be received by 5 p.m. March 27, 2013.
• Include your name and contact information, including email address and phone number with submission
• Image must be representative of Bandelier National Monument to be considered.
• Unveiling of the winning entries will take place at Bandelier National Monument at 6:30 p.m. April 27. A PowerPoint presentation showing all the entries will be displayed and the top three entrants will be recognized.