- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Calling all young artists, it’s Dog Jog Logo Contest time! The Los Alamos Dog Jog Committee is calling on all creative young artists to put their imaginations and love of dogs to work by submitting a drawing for the 2011 Los Alamos Dog Jog Logo Contest.
The 2011 Los Alamos Dog Jog Logo Contest is open to any youngster in third through sixth grades, whose family lives or works in Los Alamos County.
The winning design will be used as the official 2011 Los Alamos Dog Jog logo and will be placed on event T-shirts and other official event materials.
The logo contest winner will receive one free T-shirt in the size of their choice.
• All entries should be drawn in black ink on white paper. The lines should be thick enough to reproduce properly on a T-shirt.
• All entries should be no larger than 8.5 x 11 inches in size.
• The words “Dog Jog 2011” should prominently appear somewhere on the design.
• Drawings can be made on the back of the official entry form. If another sheet of paper is
used, the artist’s name, school and grade, address, phone number and T-shirt size must be
written lightly on the back of the design.
• All artists must be enrolled in a local school or home schooled at the third
through sixth grades to be eligible to compete.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Los Alamos Monitor, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Los Alamos Monitor and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.